One of the staples on the French motorsport calendar, the 2020 WorldSBK event can be attended by fans, with COVID-19-secure measures in place for a safe and spectacular experience
Dorna WSBK Organization (DWO) and the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours confirm that the Pirelli French Round of the 2020 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship will go ahead from the 2nd to 4th of October with spectators. Both parties would like to highlight the policies for protecting spectators attending the event at the Circuit de Nevers Magny-Cours, in order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in accordance with government policies.
The following policies are to inform the public of their ticketing options if they would like to attend the event.
Only three-day tickets for the event are now on sale.
- General admission, grandstands at the price of €50
- General admission, grandstands, L (Adélaïde) Grandstand at the price of €75
- In order to control access to the site young people, including those under the age of 16, will be required to pay for their ticket.
- Spectators will be allowed access to the village to gain access to the grandstands and to the East “EST” zone for access to the L (Adélaïde) Grandstand.
- The site will be open to spectators from Friday morning at 8am until Monday at midday.
- Paddock access will no longer be authorised, as per the promoter’s health and safety protocols.
- The pitwalk will also be cancelled. Those who have purchased the pitwalk will be reimbursed.
- Parking for cars is available within the circuit at a price of €10 (P9 instead of P7). Free parking is available for bikes in P9.
- Only Grandstands C, L and stand EAST “EST” will have giant screen coverage available.
- The camping ground will be open in EAST “EST” car park at a price of €15 per vehicle and free for bikes. Camper vans will be able to park in car park EAST “EST” for €15, or outside free of charge.
- Tickets for the original dates of 25-26-27 September will still be valid but will not provide access to the paddock.
- As a result of health restrictions, the helmet lockers system will no longer be available.
- Access to the site and baggage checks will be made via the East “EST” parking entrance.
Online ticketing is available at www.magnysbk.com
The prefectures (administrative offices) may impose additional measures in response to the developing local sanitary situation, and a detailed list of sanitary measures will include:
- The taking of temperatures on a daily basis at the entrance to the Circuit.
- Mandatory wearing of face coverings within the circuit’s grounds both indoors and outdoors.
- Following set routes shown on the floor.
- Social distancing of a minimum of one metre and the observance of signposts in the grandstands, one of every two seats and one of every two rows will be blocked.
- Frequent hand washing with soap or alcohol gel.
- Avoiding touching of the face.
- Use of disposable tissues which must be thrown into rubbish bins.
- Coughing and sneezing into your elbow.
- No hand shaking and no hugging.
These healthcare measures will be shown on posters at the circuit and announced over the public address system during the event. All facilities will be cleaned daily and any meeting points will be disinfected, and food sales points will be open. It is vital that anyone showing symptoms must immediately attend the COVID-19 medical centre to be treated.