All five team managers from the five factory outfits spoke to WorldSBK.com at the Estoril Round to discuss a challenging 2020 season and preview 2021
After three different manufacturers claimed victory in 2020, four stood on the podium and four claimed pole position, 2020 proved to be a year of scintillating competitive action in the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship. All team managers from ARUBA.IT Racing – Ducati, BMW Motorrad WorldSBK Team, Kawasaki Racing Team WorldSBK, PATA YAMAHA WorldSBK Official Team and Team HRC spoke to WorldSBK.com at the season-ending Estoril Round to look back on 2020 and look ahead to 2021.
There were plenty of items to discuss: from record-breaking Championship victories, rider switches in 2021, race-winning campaigns and new satellite teams forming for the 2021 grid. Serafino Foti, Shaun Muir, Guim Roda, Paul Denning and Jaume Colom all spoke at length and now all these videos are in one place for you to enjoy!
- Denning: “There’s been some great lessons learnt, I think we can take a big step forward…”
- Foti: “We believe Michael can achieve really great results in the future.”
- Roda: “Rea is in his best moment”
- Colom: “Our target for 2021 is to battle for the top positions!”
- Muir: "2020 has been a real challenge for us"
Remember all this and more is available to watch on demand with the WorldSBK VideoPass!