As 2020 draws to a close, reflection takes place on the thrilling action from the World Superbike Championship…
The 2020 MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship was the one of the most unique seasons, not just for the global situation but in terms of how unpredictable the season was right from the get-go. From first time winners, emerging title contenders and very fast rookies, it was a season to savour for a variety of reasons. Looking back on the stunning year of World Superbike action, we pick the ten best races for you to enjoy; eight from WorldSBK and one each from WorldSSP and WorldSSP300. We leave them in no particular order, for you to make your own mind up which race was your favourite.
WorldSBK’s best races:
- Phillip Island, Race 1: the second-closest podium of all-time!
- Phillip Island, Superpole Race: the Champion fights back!
- Phillip Island, Race 2: dethroned by a new teammate…
- Aragon, Race 2: an old rivalry reignited – Rea vs Davies, 2020 edition
- Teruel, Race 2: Rea vs Rinaldi vs Redding: the battle for Teruel
- Barcelona-Catalunya, Race 2: Seventh different winner of the year…
- Magny-Cours, Race 2: the title’s denied
- Estoril, Race 2: one last time, in more ways than one!
WorldSSP’s best race:
WorldSSP300’s best race:
Don’t forget to tell us which race you enjoyed the most this season across our social channels, whilst getting ready for 2021 with the WorldSBK VideoPass!